background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Get them before they're gone!


I'm a big fan of our Close to My Heart how-to books.  The scrapbook design books (Reflections, Cherish, Imagine and Magic) have elevated my scrapbooking skills to a whole new level.  I use them for almost every layout I do!!  And, the card design books (Originals and Wishes) have really made me a much more confident card maker. 

Close to My Heart has announced that these books are "retiring" and will no longer be in our catalog this fall.  If you don't yet have some of these books, I HIGHLY recommend that you purchase some of them.  Reflections is already gone, and Originals is almost gone, so place your orders SOON!  These sturdy, spiral bound hardback books are only $21.95 each.  You can order the books directly from my website:  www.closetomyheart.com/christina



No comments:

Post a Comment