background

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

ONLINE SUPER SALE!!!!

I'm trying to reach a personal sales goal for the month of May, so I've decided to sweeten the pot just a bit and add an INCREDIBLE bonus to anyone who places an order on my website now through May 31st.   Just visit my website at http://christina.ctmh.com, and start shopping!   This is a great time to get in on the Taste of Summer special before it's gone!!  And, hey, while you're there, be sure to check out the "While Supplies Last" section because you never know what clearance items might be available.

Here's what you'll get in your bonus goodie bag. . .total value around $30!!!

THIS STAMP SET (D1616 Have a Happy Day, retail value $17.95)



A FULL ROLL OF LAGOON WASHI TAPE ($7.95 retail value)



A PACKAGE OF THESE SILVER SEQUINS ($2.95 value)
 
AND A MINI SAMPLING OF CARDS FROM THE FOR ALWAYS PICTURE MY LIFE Program
Plus, you'll get a few sheets of cardstock and some envelopes thrown in there for free!
 
 
I have about 10 of these in stock--first to order, first to receive!!!   If you are long-distance, I will make the package to you.  If you are local, I'll contact you to get it delivered or have you pick it up. 
 
Head over to my WEBSITE and start shopping to get your free bonus gift!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment