background

Thursday, October 15, 2015

My October Club Layouts


Thought I'd share the fun Halloween layout that we're making in my October clubs.  I'm using the Nevermore paper and Eggplant, Pear, and Saffron cardstock.  I started with the same basic layout design, but I'm offering two options for embellishments--one featuring the Nevermore Complements and one featuring the Little Monsters stamp set (C1630).  You can't see it very well in the photo, but both layouts have the Black Shimmer Trim running along that bottom border, and it gives the layout some fun sparkle!

If you like to stamp and color, you'll love the images in the "Little Monsters" stamp set.  They are ADORABLE!!!  I used the ShinHan markers to colors the stamped images.  Below is a close-up of the little witch.  The "Halloween FUN" title was cut from the Artiste cartridge.


If you prefer to skip the stamping, use our Nevermore Complements to add fun things all over your layout.   You'll see some close-ups of the embellishments below.  I cut the "SPOOKY" title from the Artbooking cartridge.




No comments:

Post a Comment