background

Thursday, February 21, 2019

February Stamp of the Month

I just got back from a WONDERFUL Close to My Heart cruise to the Western Caribbean, so I'm running a bit behind on posting February specials. . .still thinking about that sunny weather and the crystal blue water. . .sigh.
This is our February Stamp of the Month, Heartfelt Sentiment.  It's a BIG stamp image (you'll need a big acrylic block), and it just barely fits on the front of a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.  If you'd like to put this on a card, you might want to go with a bigger size so that you'll have room for more matting, etc.  On my card, I used watercolor pencils to color the leaves and the "You make my" banner.  I used ShinHan markers on the Heart Happy words, and I used the Sugarplum Shimmer Brush to color the flowers--it doesn't show in my photo, but the flowers have a nice shimmer to them!

This stamp set is ONLY available in February, so grab it before it's gone!  Remember that you can get it for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  




No comments:

Post a Comment