As soon as I saw these Serenity Picture My Life scrapbooking cards, I knew I wanted to use them to make greeting cards. I had hoped to get these done a couple of months ago, but, oh well--they're done now! Though the Serenity collections was featured in the Nov/Dec catalog, the products are still available at christina.ctmh.com (just type "Serenity" in the search bar). I love the soothing blue tones in this collection. . .and, though it doesn't show up well in well in my photos, the Glitter Gems and Shimmer Trim really make the cards sparkle! I've created a 15-card workshop of all-occasion cards. I often try to use just one stamp set when I'm designing a card workshop, but this time, I used sentiments from three or four different stamp sets. Know that you could replicate these cards and use whatever stamp sets you might have in your stash.
Here's a list of the products I used:
- Serenity PML Cards (X7263D)—I used all but 2 of the cards
- Serenity Paper Pack (X7263B)—or one sheet of the bulk Serenity pattern (for Consultants); customers will only use ONE of the patterns from this pack, but it's such an awesome paper pack to have in your stash.
- 1 sheet each of Sapphire, Toffee and White CS (Note that the Serenity Coordinating CS pack, X7263C, has both Sapphire and Toffee in it as well as a sheet of Blue Belle Glitter paper)
- Blue Belle Shimmer Trim (Z3800)
- Blue Belle Glitter Gems (Z7001)—Gold Glitter Gems would also work nicely!
- Sapphire Stamp Pad (ALL images are stamped in Sapphire)--Z2848
- White Card Bases (X254) –you’ll need 15
- Scissors, foam tape and adhesive
- Assorted Sentiment Stamps: I used D1919 With Heartfelt Sympathy, D1977 Every Bit of Wonderful, S2012 Happiness Never Grows Old, and D1936 (came with the Craft With Heart Card Subscription Kit). Feel free to use any sentiments that fit!
If you're in the Springfield, MO, area, I will be offering this as a workshop in January. Follow me on Facebook, www.facebook.com/christinactmh, to see posts about my classes.
If order any of these materials from my website ($25 minimum), I'll be happy to send you the cutting guide at no additional cost.
If you're a Consultant and would like the guide, you can purchase it for $10 with the PayPal link below.