background

Monday, October 11, 2010

MAKE A FUN HOME DECOR ITEM FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

When I saw this adorable table topper on our Consultant website (original design by Annette Green of Florida--this photo is my version), I knew I had to try this for myself!!  It's a great home decor item that you can put on a shelf, table or mantle--"Thanks" on one side and "Joyful" on the other.  You can even make it with your letters going the other way and have a vertical wall hanging!  This project uses our new Mix N' Mingle mini album with papers from our Olivia and Mistletoe kits.  If you'd like to come make this project, I'll be teaching a workshop on Thursday, November 18th, 6 p.m.--just in time for Thanksgiving!  Cost is $25, which includes the Mix N' Mingle album, a set of chipboard letters, a package of Opaques pearls and all the papers you'll need.  Please sign up by November 4th so that I can get your materials ordered!

3 comments:

  1. Christina, this is absolutely adorable! I'm really missing your classes and Missouri for that matter! Say Hi to the women from my club, miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, too! I hope Michigan is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I love the table topper and that it is reversible for both Holiday's. Sign me up for the class on November the 18th.

    Theresa Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete