background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Elemental--January's Club Workshp Cards

I got the card design on the left from Consultant Kandi Gallegos-Garcia.  I love the way she used small squares of the Elemental paper to create a quilt-like look.
I've become a big fan of our Elemental paper pack because it is so incredibly versatile.  The small patterns can be mixed and matched and they can be successfully paired with papers from other kits.  These cards will be our club cards for the month of January

The design idea for the card on the left came from Consultant Emilee Smith, though I simplified my version a bit.  For my flowers, I used the stamps from the Rock the Block stamp set, our January special.  For the card on the right, I made use of our awesome Decor Journaling Spots, made to coordinate with the Elemental paper.  Basically, they're little pouches with slide-out tags that you can journal or stamp on--too cute!  I also made use of our January Stamp of the Month to show you how you can customize your card for a specific date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment