background

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A RIDICULOUSLY GOOD DEAL!!!!

Close to My Heart is offering a phenomenal sign-up opportunity in the month of April--it's a deal too good to pass up!  If you sign up in the month of April, you get the next FOUR Stamps of the Month absolutely FREE. . .seriously!!  When you think about the fact that our new Consultant basic starter kit is only $49 (and contains $150 in awesome products), why wouldn't you want to sign up and save yourself a whole lot of money on some great products?

These are the four extra stamp sets that you will receive FREE with your kit in April!  I've posted some artwork with the April Stamp of the Month below, and I can't wait to play with the other sets in the months to come!

Here's what you'll get in our New Consultant Essentials Kit--$150 in product for only $49 (plus shipping/tax).  You also have the option of purchasing the MASTER kit for $99.  This includes all the things you see in the photo above PLUS more basic products and business supplies.  I only recommend the Master kit for those really wanting to work their business.

Christina's philosophy on "KITnapping". . .this is one of those sign-up specials that I think ALL people should consider--it's not often that you can get over $200 worth of cute products for $49.  I know that some people will sign up just to get the kit and do nothing as a Consultant, and that's okay.  Some of you may sign up because you really do want to give this amazingly FUN business a try.  And, some of you may sign up to a get a great deal and find out that it's really easy to sell something that you love.  Whatever your motives are, you are welcome to join my team!  I offer team meetings for my downline and online support for my long-distance team members.  Close to My Heart has very do-able sales minimums to accommodate hobbyists and awesome rewards for business builders.  If you have questions about becoming a Consultant, feel free to contact me!  To sign up, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment