background

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stamp of the Month Cards

Okay--better late than never!  Thought I'd show you a few cards that I've made with the April Stamp of the Month, Balloon Talk.  This stamp set is really versatile--you have lots of phrases and speech bubbles to pick from, so it works for both layouts and cards. 

 
For the top card, I stamped the empty speech bubbles all over the background in Chocolate Ink.  "Thanks," "Fab," and "Awesomeness" are stamped in Twilight, Chocolate and Goldrush, and I used the coordinating cardstock to mat the pieces on the card.

 
For this card, I stamped the baby carriage stamp in Staz-On ink and colored it with our alcohol markers (in Cotton Candy).  The background is embossed with one of our new embossing folders (love them) and the speech bubble is stamped in Cotton Candy.

 
I saw a card similar to this online somewhere--I just switched out and used Laughing Lola paper and coordinating ink colors (Lagoon, Gypsy and Black).  This would work with ANY paper pack--just switch out the patterned papers and the speech bubbles to work for the occasion you need it.
 
In the month of April, you can purchase the "Balloon Talk" stamp of the month for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Visit my website, http://christina.ctmh.com to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment