background

Friday, August 1, 2014

Our New Annual Inspirations Catalog is here!!!

I'm not sure if I've been this excited about a new catalog launch in a long time!  Our new Annual Inspirations catalog is just jam-packed with new products. . .nine new paper packs, oodles of new stamp sets, beautiful new accessories, awesome markers. . .so many things to be giddy about!  You can view the new catalog online on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com
 
My customer open house is scheduled for next Thursday, August 7th, 5 to 8 p.m., at 3441 E. Whitehall Dr. in Springfield.   Drop by to see all of the new products on display.  I'll have prizes, a free Make N' Take, all of the new products on display, sign-ups for upcoming workshops. . .so much to see and do!  Bring a friend and come join the fun!  For every $15 that you order, you'll be entered into my Mystery Hostess Drawing, and you could win a bundle of new products of your choice!  If you can't attend but want to get in on the drawing, place your order online (visit my website and click to "join" my Open House event. . .your order will be shipped straight to you)! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment