background

Friday, November 7, 2014

Picture My Life meets Cards--Sooooo Many Possibilities!!

Although I love our Picture My Life Program for quick, adorable scrapbooking pages, I've come to LOVE these Programs for making cards!  As soon as I saw the Pear & Partridge PML Program, I knew I had to make me some cards!!!  Each PML Program ($24.95) comes with 120 pre-printed, double-sided cards (44 -  4x6 and 78 - 3x4), one 12 x 12 title page and ten of our Memory Protectors.  But, starting this month, you can now buy JUST THE CARD DECK (no title page and no Memory Protectors) for only $14.95.  This is PERFECT for cardmakers who only want to use them for cards or for scrapbookers who prefer to use the cards on their classic layouts rather than in the pocket pages.  Thank you, Close to My Heart, for this exciting new option!!!

On Thursday, November 20th, 6 p.m., I'm offering a PML Pear & Partridge Christmas Card Workshop.  Cost for the class is $25 if you choose the card deck only program or $35 if you want the whole Pear & Partridge program (if you also scrapbook, you may want to have the Memory Protectors and title page so that you can do some scrapbooking as well).  We will make 15 cards in the class--the cost includes the extra cardstock and embellishments we will add.  After you've made your 15 cards, you are WELCOME to stay longer and make more cards. . .after all, you've got 120 pre-printed cards that come in your PML Program.  I'll have extra cardstock and embellishments on hand for you to purchase if you'd like to make more than the 15 included in the cost. 

If you'd like to create some of these cards on your own, you can order the Pear & Partridge PML Program through my website, http://christina.ctmh.com.  You'll need extra solid cardstock to mat the cards--I used Cranberry, New England Ivy and Juniper).  For embellishments, I recommend our Gold or Red Shimmer Trim, Gold Bling Gems, Gold Sequins, Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape and Cranberry Striped Twill Ribbon.  You can easily crank out 100 cards from one of these programs. . .perfect for those of you who have a LONG Christmas card list!!

Picture My Life Programs give you a fun, easy way to display your photos.  Just slide your cards and photos into the pockets, add some journaling, and you are done!
 
Here's a photo of just a FEW of the pre-printed cards that come in the Pear & Partridge PML Program.
 

These are 15 of the cards that I cranked out using the Pear & Partridge PML Program and some coordinating cardstock.  Below you'll  see some close-ups of a few of them.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment