background

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blossom Cardmaking Kit--buy the kit or sign up for the workshop!

Okay, I may sound like a broken record here, but I think this is my FAVORITE Cardmaking Kit that Close to My Heart has ever created!  First of all, I adore the stamp set--the images are cute and great for making birthday cards, which is what my customers most like to make.  You can ONLY get this stamp set as part of the Blossom Cardmaking Kit, and the kit is a great value at only $24.95.  You get two full accessory items (Coral Reef Sequins and Glacier Twine) plus all the paper, card bases and envelopes you'll need to make 15 cards.

You can sign up to attend my local workshop on Thursday, June 4th, or you can order the kit online through my WEBSITE (just click on "shop" and add item #G1095 to your cart) and make it at home.  The kit comes with a full color cutting guide.  If you're completing the kit at home, you'll need Black, Pear, Smoothie and Honey stamp pads.








Fifteen total cards--plus you'll have leftover paper and accesories that you can use to make more cards or other projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment