background

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Time for Christmas Cards!!

I'm hosting a Christmas Card Marathon workshop next week, and I thought I'd show you some of the cards we will be making.  At my marathon class, participants make four each of five different cards designs. . .they leave with 20 cards ready for the holidays!


This card features the October Stamp of the Month, Twinkle.  I got the design idea from one of my team members who went to the CTMH Making Connections event in Overland Park, KS.  I think Shari Froemming may be the original designer!

I like to give my customers options at the Card Marathon class.  This card is the very same design, but they get to choose which stamp image to put in the box.  

This card features the stamp set from the White Pines Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit.  I just love this stamp set!!  I can't take credit for the card design, though--I saw the card on Pinterest by Liz Johnson.   

Here's another card with the October Stamp of the Month.  I like the clean crisp lines on this card.  I always put a variety of message stamps out on the table at my Card Marathon class, so my customers can put any Christmas message they'd like on the card..

No comments:

Post a Comment