background

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Introducing my Swan Lake 10-Page Workshop

Swan Lake is a fun paper pack with colors that will work wonderfully with a variety of photos.  There are hints of autumn in the paper pack, but I find that it's a great year-round collection.  I've designed a 10-page (five two-page layout) workshop with the Swan Lake Paper Pack and Accessories.  If you purchase the items for this project from me (in person or through my website), I will e-mail you the cutting files for these layouts.   You can order all of the supplies on my website at christina.closetomyheart.com.








Here's what you will need:

X7212B  Swan Lake Paper Packet, $9.95
X7212D  Swan Lake Coordinating Cardstock, $9.95
X7212C  Swan Lake Complements, $6.95
Z2012 Gold Assortment Sequins, $2.95
Z1985 Gold Shimmer Trimmer, $4.95
Eight sheets 12 x 12 White Cardstock--1385, $9.50 (this item is optional--not required to receive the cutting guide)

Layout 1


Layout 2

Layout 3

Layout 4

Layout 5








1 comment: