background

Monday, January 28, 2019

This really has to be one of my favorite specials that we've ever had!  I just LOVE this frame!  And, what I love even more is that it's really easy to assemble.  The flowers and leaves are come on a punch-out sheet, so you just punch them out and glue them together and you have these stunning 3-D flowers (I highly recommend Liquid Glass for putting the flowers together and attaching to the frame).  The frame is gray wood grain on one side and brown on the other--you pick.  And, of course, being the Fixer Upper fan that I am, who doesn't love the shiplap background??

I'm offering this class as a workshop on February 7th, 6 p.m.  If you live in the Springfield, MO, area and want to come, let me know!  If you don't, just know that you can purchase this kit at christina.closetomyheart.com and assemble it on your own.  The kit is only $19.95 if you order three or more (think GREAT GIFT!!), $24.95 if you order two or more or $29.95 for just one.  

The words "love" and "home" come with the kit.  I found "It is Well With My Soul" on Cricut Design Space and purchased the image for 99 cents.  

If you'd like to see MORE ideas with these frames, hop on over to my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/christinactmh and scroll down.  You'll see some done with photos, monograms, etc.

This specials ends January 31st.  Order NOW before they are gone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment