background

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Embossed Card Workshop

Here's a card workshop inspired by fellow Consultant Lynn Como.  I love these clean, simple designs featuring our Swiss Dot Embossing Folder and the flowers from the Feels Like Home Watercolor Die-Cuts (Z4257, $5.50).  Note: the Swiss Dot Embossing Folder is now sold out (though I have a few in my inventory that I will offer to workshop attendees first).  It wouldn't surprise me at all if those die-cut watercolor flowers sell out early as well.  If you want them, order them!!  

I'm offering this class on Tuesday, March 26th, 6 p.m., and it is filling up FAST!  Cost is $14 to make 10 cards.  We'll be playing with several coloring techniques--watercolor pencils, watercolor paints and Shin Han markers.  





No comments:

Post a Comment