background

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Craft On Everyday Life Album

Okay. . .so, I've found a design concept that is SO quick and easy.  It's called the 3-2-1 pattern, and it basically involves cutting your paper into 3", 2" or 1" strips and then attaching them to your page in any order you like.  This is the concept featured in our new Craft On Everyday Life Album Kit available now through August 31st.  Once you make this album, you'll be chomping at the bit to make another one!!  

There are two ways you can make this album:  1) Purchase the product bundle on christina.closetomyheart.com and download the instruction guide.  2) Sign up to come to my class!

The product bundle is $35.95.  Note that it does NOT include the Black Everyday Life Album, which I highly recommend.  If you come to my workshop, you can make the pages for $28 (the cost difference is because I won't be giving you WHOLE packs of Flip Flaps or sequins--you'll just use what you need for the album).  Again, the album is not included, but you are welcome to add it on. 


If you're interested in the workshop, let me know ASAP!  Right now, I'm looking at August 22nd, but I'm flexible depending on who signs up.  I will need time to get your materials ordered. 




Craft On Album Bundle, $35.95
Black Everyday Life Album, $15.95


No comments:

Post a Comment