background

Thursday, January 9, 2020

It's All Around Creativity in 2020

We have a wonderful special for January--National Papercrafting Month.  Close to My Heart is offering a wreath kit that you can customize to suit your style and design preferences.  This is such a pretty piece that you can hang on your wall or door.  Each kit comes with several background paper choices as well as PLENTY of punch-out flowers, leaves, bows and branches that you can add to your wreath.  You can use the wood wreaths in their natural wood tone, or you can stain or paint them. . .you can even use our Shimmer Brushes on them to add color!

There are four different sayings available (see photos below).  These kits are $34.95 each. . .or, if you order four or more, they're only $24.95.  So, it helps to order multiples (think AWESOME gifts) or pair up with a friend who also wants to order them.  

If you live in the Springfield area, I'm offering a wreath workshop on Monday, January 27th, 6 p.m.  If you'd like to attend, you need to let me know which wreath you'd like to make (or if you'd like to make more than one).  I'll have materials there in case you want to paint your wreath, and I'll be there to help you with assembly.  This is a fun project with instant gratification!!

If you're not local, hop over to christina.ctmh.com to purchase your kits before they're gone.  I recommend using Liquid Glass or hot glue to attach the leaves and flowers to your wreath.  






Here's a photo of the one I made for my house:  I painted the wood with black craft paint and left the paper background off so that I could see my wall color behind the wreath.



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    боядисване с латекс софия

    ReplyDelete