background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cards from my Spring Card Marathon

 These are the cards that we made at my Spring Card Marathon.  The goal of this workshop is to make 20 cards in one night (four each of five designs).  I try to keep the cards fairly simple so that we can mass produce them!   The top card with the flower was the most popular card in the class--it's made with Sophia paper and the Heartfelt Treasures stamp set.


 For the baby cards, I used the same design but different paper packs (Miracle for baby boy and Sophia for baby girl).  I love the Baby Love stamp set with these cute baby silhouettes.
 What I like about the Bride & Groom card is that it's REALLY easy, thanks to our ready-to-go circle cards in the catalog.  Black and white is always elegant, and you can just change the stripe color to match the wedding color.
I got the card design on the left from Vicki Wizniuk--her blog is AWESOME (www.wizardshangout.blogspot.com).  Both use stamps from the new Card Chatter Birthday set, which is a MUST for anyone who makes cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment