background

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sharing Artwork from My Team Swap

I made this using the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge and our new Treat Cups (Z1778, $3.95 for ten).  The paper on the flower is from the Clementine Paper Pack.  Did you know that are OODLES of cupcake liners on the new Artiste Cartridge, as well as a cupcake box?  If you're in to cupcakes, you MUST get this cartridge!  You can order it on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com.

I made the card on the left (heavily influenced by one I saw from Vicki Wizniuk, and Rhonda Leeper made the card on the right.  Both feature the Dakota paper pack. 

I made the card on the left, and Jan Jackson made the card on the right, both using the Pear and Partridge card kit.

The Flirty paper pack has such happy, fun paper!  These cards are made by Mandy Spigle and Jan Jackson.

Okay--I love this card because this mummy stamp really cracks me up.  You'll find the stamp set in the Moonlight Workshop on the Go Kit (G1051)

Mandy Spigle made the card on the left and Sandee DePriest made the one on the right--both featuring our Pear & Partridge paper.

Rhonda Leeper made this card that opens up on the diagonal. 

I KNOW you're going to fall in love with this adorable purse made by Jan Jackson.  You'll find this purse (as well as several others) on the new Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  The paper is from the Flirty paper packet.  I'm guessing that Jan cut her purse about 4 inches.  This would be big enough to hold a gift card or small gift item. 

This easel cards was made by Theresa Wilkerson using the Dakota paper.  Not bad for a brand new swapper, eh?!!  I've got such talented ladies on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment