background

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sharing a couple of great projects from my team Christmas party

I host a Christmas party for my Close to My Heart team every year, and the highlight of the party is our handmade gift exchange.  Each of the gals makes a handmade gift item and wraps it up.  We play the game where you can open a gift or steal someone else's gift, and we can get competitive with it.  But, in the end, it's all good, because we each go home with something fun and we ALL get to see some great project ideas--because we have such wonderfully talented Consultants on our team!   Here's a couple of my favorites from this year:

This framed button Christmas tree was made Rhonda Leeper.  It's such a fun way to use our beautiful buttons and sparkles!

This decorative wall hanging, made by Gwen Fillinger, was probably the most "stolen" item of the evening!!  I don't think that my photo really captures how beautiful this was.  Gwen started with square wooden bases that she painted.  Then, she layered cardstock and stamped papers, our Dimensional Elements Album Pages, and images she cut on the Cricut with the Artiste cartridge.  The result is stunning!  I think you can see the layering in the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment