background

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chantilly Card Workshop coming May 13th!

If you'd like to join us for the Chantilly Card Workshop on Monday, May 13th, 6 p.m., be sure to let me know by Saturday, May 4th, so I can get your kit ordered.  At this workshop, you'll be putting together the beautiful Chantilly Workshop on the Go Card Kit.  I'll provide the inks for your stamps--everything else comes in your kit, including a really cool stamp set that you'll use again and again.  The kit makes 15 cards.  Cost is $35.

Don't forget that our Dream Pop special is going on in the month of May as well.  If you'd like to attend the Chantilly Card Kit Class, I recommend that you consider adding the Dream Pop paper pack and the May Stamp of the Month to your order. . .that will qualify you to attend my Dream Pop workshop on June 6th.

If you're not local or can't attend my workshop on May 13th, you can order the Chantilly Card Kit and assemble it all on your own--the complete color instructions are included.  You'll need Lagoon, Sunset, Desert Sand and Sweet Leaf ink pads.  You can order this kit as well as the Dream Pop special, directly from my WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment