background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dream Pop Workshop Projects!!!

I've had SO much fun playing with the Dream Pop paper pack!  The paper is so bright and happy that you can't help but love it!  Don't forget that this special paper pack is only available in May as part of our National Scrapbooking Month special.  With a $35 purchase, you can get the Dream Pop paper pack for only $10.  Add the May Stamp of the Month, and you've got the perfect ingredients for some adorable creations.  If you purchase both the Dream Pop paper packet and the May Stamp of the Month, you're invited to attend my Dream Pop workshop on Thursday, June 6th, 6 p.m.  We'll make a variety of fun projects with your new paper pack. . .and you'll still have plenty of it left to make more projects when you get home.

Here's what I recommend to get the most for your money:

Order $40 worth of miscellaneous products from the catalog. 
Add the Dream Pop paper pack for only $10.
This gives you a $50 order, which qualifies you to get the May Stamp of the Month for only $5!
This will get you about $80 worth of products for only $55 (plus tax/shipping)

FYI: I used Gypsy, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Sunset, Honey, Smoothie and Cranberry inks for these various projects.  You can see a list of some of the accessories I used on my previous post.  You may want to order some of these items as part of your $35 qualifying order.  If you're coming to the class on June 6th, I particularly recommend the Wooden Trinkets.

And, if you're long-distance, you can order these items on my website and I'll send you instructions for making these fantastic projects!!


If you're a scrapbooker, you'll make BOTH of the layouts shown above, PLUS the three cards in the photo below.
 
If you're a card maker but not a scrapbooker, you'll make the three cards shown above PLUS the four cards shown in the photos below (and I may add another one or two because it's hard to stop making things with this beautiful paper)!

 
The card on the top was inspired by one that Karen Pedersen made (www.karenpedersen.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you have made with the dream pop paper. I was wondering how you cut the patterned paper on your hooray for you card. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete