background

Friday, August 9, 2013

August Club Projects


Here's our August Club Layout featuring Tommy paper and accessories.  I love the Tommy paper, and though it has a "nautical" look to it, it can work for a lot of page themes.  On this layout, I used both the Tommy Canvas Stickease and the Tommy Assortment accessories to add some fun dimensional items.  I also snuck in a couple of stamped images from the Tommy Workshop on the Go stamp set.  If you're coming to my Monday club, you'll have the option to purchase some of these additional accessories to go on your layout if you decide you'd like to have them.


I think the accessories always look cute when they're "clustered" on your layout--in this cluster I used a stamped image, one of the canvas stickers and the cork sticker from the Tommy Assortment.

 
New Circle Spin Cards!!  Below are two of the cards that we did at our Convention Make N' Take this year (I changed the bottom up a bit to suite my tastes).  The cards are made with our awesome new Circle Spin cards (Z1866--pack of ten 5 x 7 cards with envelopes, $8.95).  We'll be making these two cards (along with another) at my Monday club on August 26th.  Let me know if you'd like to come join us.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment