background

Monday, August 5, 2013

Paper Pouch Album Class, Thursday, August 29th, 6 p.m.

My upline, Naomi Smith, shared an adorable and EASY album idea with us while at Convention this year, and I can't wait to show you how simple it is to put these albums together.  These albums use the Large Paper Pouches that were featured in our Spring/Summer catalog.  They recently retired these pouches, but I know that many of my customers and team members have a pack on hand, so it's still an idea worth learning!  There are 20 pouches in a package, and you really only need three to make one of these albums.  If you'd like to attend the workshop, cost is $10 and will include an entire package of the paper pouches (I ordered about a dozen packs before they retired) so that you can make one album in class and then go home with enough pouches to make five more!

You can choose from this fun baby design (which would make an adorable, inexpensive gift) or from the more all-purpose design shown below.  I think I may add one more design (probably with Laughing Lola paper because we love all those fun purples).


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment