background

Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Catalog Open House, Saturday or Sunday, 1 to 3 p.m.


Drop by my house on Saturday or Sunday afternoon to get your FREE Close to My Heart Spring/Summer Idea book.  I've got ALL the new paper packs and other products on display.  You can browse the new art, sign up for upcoming workshops, have a snack and maybe win a prize!  For every $15 you order, you'll be entered into my Mystery Hostess Drawing.  Winners usually rake in anywhere from $80 to $100 in their choice of products.  If you can't make it by my open house, then visit my website, http://christina.ctmh.com and browse the new catalog online.  You can get into the hostess drawing simply by joining my February Open House and placing an order (you'll see the order listed on my home page--just click "join" and start shopping). 

No comments:

Post a Comment