background

Friday, March 28, 2014

Pennant Frame Workshop--Thursday, April 10th

 
I'm a big fan of our My Creations products--they're just a blank slate waiting for creativity to happen!  The Pennant Frame (Z1941, $8.95) is no exception.  And, here's what I like even more about it:  you can use the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut the paper for this frame (p. 76, Photo Mat 2, cut at 9 1/2 " Real Dial Size).
 
For my Pennant Frame Workshop on April 10th, you'll get to create this beautiful frame with Skylark paper for $12.  And, believe me, after you make one, you'll want to go home and make a dozen more!  Check out the photo below from our Spring/Summer Idea Book showing the Pennant Frames with our SO cute Lollydoodle papers. 
 
If you want to make these frames on your own, you can order the Pennant Frames, papers and accessories from my website, http://christina.ctmh.com
 
One tip from me:  when working with chipboard, I always use our Bonding Memories Glue (Item #1512, $6.95).  The liquid glue adheres much better to our chipboard than tape runners do.  Make sure you put adhesive over the entire area all the way to the edge of the frame.
 
Products used:  Z1941 Pennant Frame, X7177b Skylark Paper Packet, Z3000 Skylark Assortment, Z1970 Skylark Textiles, Z1853 Aqua Dots, and Z1918 Teal Shimmer Trim.  The stamp image is from the Skylark Workshop on the Go Kit, stamped in Desert Sand and Lagoon.
 
My Creations Pennant Frames are a blank slate waiting for your creative touch!
 

Frames embellished with Lollydoodle papers and accessories (SO CUTE)!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment