background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Interactive Card Workshop--June 10th or 17th

I've been having so much fun making these Interactive Cards for our class on June 10th or 17th.  If you'd like to learn how to make them, sign up to come join us.  Cost for the class is a $15 minimum order.  Class starts at 6 p.m. on both nights.

The first card is a Pop-Up Card Box (this one uses Jubilee paper and our June Stamp of the Month).

 
The next card we'll be learning is the Diorama Card--super easy (my kind of card).  I used some images from the Artbooking cartridge to create the scene for this card.


The third type of card we'll be learning is the Free Standing Pop-Up Card.  I've got two designs shown here, but we'll probably be doing the one with balloon for the class.


 
Card #4 is a card that I've seen around for a couple of years--I've just never had the chance to learn to make one on my own.  It's a Pop-out Birthday Gift Card.  It's a regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card that opens up to reveal three "stacked" gifts popping out in 3D style.  I tried several different measurements for this and finally came up with the one I liked.  I'll post them after my workshop. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment