background

Monday, June 2, 2014

June Specials!

It's a new month, and that means new specials!  We have an AWESOME Stamp of the Month for June.  "Kaboom" is filled with fun images that you can use for parties, Fourth of July, or any type of celebration.  As always, you can purchase the Stamp of the Month at its regular retail value of $17.95, or you can get it for $5 with any $50 purchase.  Either way, it's only around for the month of June, so get it before the month is gone!

 
Below is a Pop-Up Card Box that I made using the June Stamp of the Month.  You can learn how to make this at my Interactive Card Class on Tuesday, June 10th, or Tuesday, June 17th, 6 p.m.  Sign up today!  For my long-distance friends, I hope to put some general how-to info up on my blog once I finish making all my cards for the Interactive Card Class. 
 
 

 
 
Our other special running for the month of June gives you a chance to purchase several collections of products at a discount when you have a $50 purchase.  The collections are valued at over $50, but you can get them for $30 with a $50 purchase.  You can order on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com

 
Here's a look at the bundles you can purchase.  Many of these products are retiring soon (or have already retired), so it's a great opportunity to pick up some things that you might have missed.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment