background

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hopscotch Picture My Life Card Class

I'm ready for spring, and the Hopscotch Picture My Life Program is the perfect way to get my spring "fix"--especially when you use it to create beautiful cards with a spring vibe.  It's so easy to turn the pre-printed 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" cards from ANY of our Picture My Life Programs into beautiful cards.  Just add papers from the coordinating paper pack and accessories and you are ready to go.  You'll also want a Corner Rounder so you can round your corners to match the PML cards--I recommend Close to My Heart's Corner Round (Z1912, $7.95) because the curve most closely matches the curved corners of our PML cards.

I'm hosting the Hopscotch Picture My Life Card Class on Monday, March 9th, at 6 p.m.  Cost for the class is only $20, and you'll get to make 15 cards!  Your class fee includes your Hopscotch Picture My Life Card Deck (we'll only use part of the deck), a package of our super cute Junebug Puffies and the extra cardstock, papers and accessories to create your cards.  If you can't attend the class, you can purchase the Hopscotch PML Card Class Project Pack and create your cards at home.  I'll include a handout with the photos of each of the cards.  Cost is $20 (plus shipping, if needed).






No comments:

Post a Comment