background

Monday, April 6, 2015

The new Seasonal Expressions is HERE!!

 
The new Seasonal Expressions catalog is now available!  I'm delighted to show you some of the products from this new catalog!  You can order any of these items online through my website, http://christina.ctmh.com
 
 
 
We have two fantastic new My Reflections Paper Packs--Jackson and Blossom.  For those of you who LONG for more masculine papers, you will love the Jackson papers. . .great for guy layouts, vacations and outdoor photos. 
 




If you enjoy fresh spring colors, then I know you'll love the Blossom Paper Pack. 


 
 
 
We also have lots of new accessories in the catalog.  My favorites are the Glacier Twine and the new Sequins (both Oceanside and Coral Reef)--these accessories seem to go with so many different things!
 
 
Oceanside Sequins (above) and Coral Reef Sequins (below)--only $3.95 ea


 
Glacier Twine (above) and Thistle Twine (below)--$3.95 each


 
We have two new sets of Washi Tape.  I particularly like the thin colors that come in each set--they're great for running along the edge of a project.  Boardwalk is shown above and Carnival Below--$5.95 for the three-pack.

 
I'll show you some more products in the near future.  You can browse the new Seasonal Expressions for yourself online at http://christina.ctmh.com
 
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment