background

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cricut Artistry is HERE!

 
I'm delighted to announce to you the newest Close to My Heart Cricut Collection. . .ARTISTRY!  This cartridge is chock-full of 700 new images for you to use on ANY projects--scrapbooking, card making. . .anything you like!  I'm finding that this cartridge is more along the lines of our first cartridge, Art Philosophy, in that it has images that will work for anything and everything.  I know it will be another staple cartridge for me--one that I keep coming back to again and again!  The Artistry Cricut Collection retails for $99 and includes THREE coordinating stamp sets plus an entire package of cardstock.  You'll be ready to start cutting as soon as you get it!  We also have a digital version available for Cricut Explore and Explore Air users, only $79.  It includes the stamp sets and cardstock, but you'll get a digital code for your cartridge instead of a physical cartridge and keypad overlay.   You can order the Cricut Artistry Collection NOW through my website at http://christina.ctmh.com.   If you'd like to know how to get some extra free products along with your cartridge, be sure to read my post about the Mega Party (only applies to orders placed in August 2015).
 


Here's a look at the different images on Artistry:

 
Is anyone else as excited as I am about all these cute animals on this cartridge???

 
If you're a teacher who does bulletin boards, snatch this cartridge up NOW!!!



 



 
You can cut these incredible backgrounds at any size--large enough for your 12 x 12 layout page and small enough to put on the front of the card. . .LOVE THIS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment