background

Saturday, August 1, 2015

MEGA PARTY--get your cartridge and free products, too!!!


Every year, when Close to My Heart releases a new Cricut Collection, I host a Mega Party, which is a fun way to get your Cricut Collection AND some free products to go along with it.  Here's how it works:

Each participant places a $99 or higher order.  Most people are purchasing the Cricut Collection, but your order can consist of other items--as long as it totals $99 or more before tax/shipping.   All of the orders get put onto the same party order, and we collect the FREE Hostess Rewards from that party order.  Each participant is guaranteed to get $20 in free Hostess Rewards (note that Hostess Rewards are limited to certain products---paper packs, Complements, stamp pads, stamp sets, Workshops on the Go kits, Picture My Life cards, etc.).  Our party order will also earn a certain number of half-price items (determined by the number of participants).  I draw out names to determine who gets to select a half-price item.  If you don't get one of the half-price items, then I'll give you a free stamp pad or Complements pack instead (you get to pick which one) as an extra gift from me!

Here's the fun part:  you can go ahead and place your order through my website (be sure you "JOIN" the Mega Party).  The order will ship directly to you right away (select Fed Ex Smart Post for $4.95 shipping--that's a good deal).  Then, we'll close the party out and pick out freebies the first week of September when the full new Annual Inspirations catalog goes live. . .so, you get to pick your freebies out of a brand new catalog!!!    I have to ship all of the Hostess Rewards in one order to me.  So, if you're long-distance, I ask that you pay shipping for me to send your free products and/or half-price items to you.  That should run around $5 (unless you picked the giant Rolling Tote as your half-price item--that will cost you quite a bit more)! 

So, if you want to participate in the Mega Party, here's what you do:

1)  E-mail me at teisenhour@aol.com and let me know you want to participate.

2)  Go to my website at http://christina.ctmh.com and place your $99 minimum order during the month of August 2015.  Click to JOIN the Mega Party order (I hope to have it posted by August 2nd--if you don't see it, wait another day).  The order will ship directly to you right away.

3)  On September 1st, I'll close out the party order and let you select your free hostess gifts.  I will e-mail you directly with information on how to do this!

4)  When I get the order with the free Hostess Rewards, I will contact you about shipping or delivering those items to you.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!

Be sure to check out our other specials going on in August!  



No comments:

Post a Comment