background

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Charlotte Layout and Card Kit Now Available!

I'm releasing two new kits at the same time--mainly because the components for these kits will only be available for another month.  This is my Charlotte Layout and Card Kit.   The colors in this kit are so soft and pretty--not sure that really comes across in the photo.  It's great for wedding or couples layouts, but it's also great for baby photos, best friends, etc.   When you purchase the kit, I'll send you everything you need to complete this layout and the four cards shown below.  You'll have a full package of the Charlotte Complements included in your kit plus any other accessories that are shown on the layout (like ribbon, etc.).   I always include a handout with photos and some general instructions for assembling your projects.   Cost for the kit is $18 plus $5 shipping.  If you'd like to order more than one of my kits, e-mail me at teisenhour@aol.com.  I can ship two in a box for the same shipping price as one.  











No comments:

Post a Comment