background

Thursday, March 17, 2016

FREE GIFT WITH AN ONLINE PURCHASE!

So, I've been having fun playing with our March Stamp of the Month, Sunshine Birdies.  This is such a CUTE stamp set. . .it just makes me happy when I work with it!  This morning, I used the Penelope paper pack along with the Sunshine Birdies stamp set to create some fun cards.  If you order $50 or more through my website this month, I will send you these four cards, handmade from me, as a thank you gift!   Remember that, when you have a $50 order, you qualify to get the Sunshine Birdies set for only $5. Plus, we also have the Buy Two, Get One Free stamp sale going on. . .so combine those awesome deals to your advantage and get these CUTE cards from me!  Oh, while you're online, don't forget to check out the clearance deals.  Order through my website at http://christina.ctmh.com





No comments:

Post a Comment