background

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Calypso Layout and Card Kit NOW AVAILABLE!


My next ready-to-assemble kit is now available!  When you order my Calypso Kit, you'll get all of the pre-cut, pre-stamped pieces and accessories you'll need to complete this two-page layout and the four cards shown below.  You'll receive a full package of the Calypso Complements (you'll have many images left for other projects).  One thing I will mention. . .the design on the journaling box (next to the sun) on the layout may vary (it will either have polka dots, pineapples or popsicles).

The kit is $18 plus $5 shipping.  Note that I have several other kits available and will ship up to three at the same cost (four or five kits might cost you a couple dollars extra).  If you would like to order multiple kits and have them shipped at the same time, let me know.












No comments:

Post a Comment