background

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Florence Layout and Card Kit Now Available


Here's my latest ready-to-assemble kit featuring the Florence paper pack and coordinating Complements.  All my kits include everything you need (pre-cut and pre-stamped) to make a two-page layout and four cards.  I include a full package of the Complements, and you'll have plenty of those left to use on other projects.  If you'd like to purchase some of my other kits, I can ship multiple kits for the same $5 shipping fee.  Just contact me if you'd like to purchase multiples--I can send you a PayPal invoice for the correct amount.



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Complements with the shiny bronze on them--so pretty!





I've been seeing these "drapery fold" cards everywhere online, so I thought it would be fun to include one in this kit.  I'll have the piece pre-cut and pre-folded for you, but I will include a diagram to show you how to do one on your own.  



Have you noticed that elephants are popping up everywhere??  


This card features a stamp image from the new "A Bunch of Love" stamp set (C1647).  It comes with a matching set of die cuts!



No comments:

Post a Comment