- X7243B Feels Like Home Paper Pack (you’ll only need half for 12 cards), $10.95
- X7243D Feels Like Home Coordinating CS (1/3 pack for 12 cards), $9.95
- Two sheets White Daisy CS (x6027)
- S1904 Love So Sweet (April Stamp of the Month)
- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems $5.50
- Z4194 White & Gold Skinny Ribbon $5.50
- Z3316 Gold Shimmer Brush $5.50
- Stamp Pads: Sugarplum, Fern, Charcoal & Mink
- Z4305 Fancy Tags Thin Cuts, $45.95 (note that you could use shapes cut from a Cricut cartridge if you don't have these die cuts, but trust me when I tell you that you'll LOVE these Thin Cuts!)
- X254 White Cards & Envelopes (you’ll need 12)
- Z3341 Foam tape, $4.50 (any will work, but I prefer this thin tape)
- Optional: S1901 Card Captions (January Stamp of the Month)—or any sentiment stamps that you have on hand.
To get my cutting guide and card instructions, just place a $25 or more order on my website, christina.ctmh.com, during the month of April. You'll need to include the April Stamp of the Month, Love So Sweet, because this is the only month you can get it. Remember that you have two purchasing options for the Stamp of the Month. Buy it for the regular retail price of $18.95, or get it for only $5 with a $50 purchase. If you're buying some of the other items you'll need, I'd choose the $5 option! But, either way, you must order during the month of April to get this gorgeous Stamp of the Month!
If you're a Close to My Heart Consultant, and you'd like to get my cutting guide, you may purchase it for $12. Use the button below to pay through my PayPal account, and I will e-mail the files to you.
I offer my workshop files FREE to my team members, and I'd be happy to give you tips and ideas for doing this workshop with your own customers. If you're interested in joining my Close to My Heart team, let me know! You can sign up through my website, christina.closetomyheart.com (click on the JOIN tab). Feel free to contact me directly--I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have!