background

Friday, April 26, 2019

Zoe is back. . .and it's even better!


Close to My Heart has brought back the popular Zoe paper pack for a limited time.  They've also created a fun new sticker page to go with it!  Now through May 31st, you can order the Zoe collection and download a FREE layout/card guide on my website at christina.ctmh.com.  

BUT, WAIT!  This paper is too cute to stop there!  I'm offering a fun three-layout workshop (six pages total) on June 13th.  Cost is $19 and your pieces will be pre-cut and ready to assemble.  This workshop is designed by Chris Robertson, and I think you will absolutely love these pages!  

If you're not local or you can't attend on that date. . .order the supplies from me and I will send you the cutting files.  

You'll need:

CC4195 Zoe Paper Pack w/ stickers $9.95
CC5192 Zoe Coordinating CS $9.95
Z4196 White Ribbon $5.50
Z3274 Clear Sparkles $3.50

Optional:  Z1979 Journaling Pen $3.50





No comments:

Post a Comment