background

Friday, May 17, 2019

Zoe Card Class--May 28th!

So, I've been having so much fun making things with the Zoe paper that I've decided to add another workshop featuring Zoe.  This card workshop, designed by Susan Williams, also features our brand new Stitched Flower Thin Cuts (Z4064, $36.95).  Let me just tell you now that you are going to want this set of die cuts!!!  The flowers are so pretty!!  The extra stitching on the petals and leaves just gives it a really cool texture.  Our popular die cuts sometimes run out, so I would encourage you to purchase these before they are gone (or on a two-month backorder)! 

Back to the workshop. . .this card class features 10 different cards.  In addition to the Zoe paper and the flower die cuts, they also use our new Subway Tile Embossing Folder ( Z4055, $9.95).  Here's ANOTHER product that I also think will run out before the catalog retires, so snatch it while you can!  The class is Tuesday, May 28th, and the cost if $15.  This should be a fun and relatively easy workshop. . .I'll have the pieces pre-cut--you just stamp the sentiments of your choice and assemble the cards.  You'll only need adhesive and foam tape/dots.  If you are long-distance and would like your own ready-to-assemble kit, I can ship you a kit for $23.  E-mail me at teisenhour@aol.com if you're interested.

Z4055 Subway Tile Embossing Folder, $9.95

Z4064 Stitched Flower Thin cuts, $36.95




No comments:

Post a Comment