background

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Blue Skies Layout Workshop

I've seen so many beautiful projects made with our Blue Skies collection!  You really can't go wrong with these bright colors and dreamy patterns. . .and, did I mention that incredible embossed cardstock??  Before this special ends May 31st, be sure you've shopped all of the options at christina.ctmh.com.  The collection includes two different stamp sets, a pinwheel die cut, patterned paper, embossed cardstock and adorable stickers.  They've put a variety of bundles together, or you can purchase any of the components individually--get just what you need for the projects you want to make.  The bundles can save you some money over purchasing the components separately, so be sure you look at all the options to get the best deal


I am offering a 12-page layout class on June 4th.  These adorable pages were designed by Chris Robertson, and I've made a few adaptations to fit my own preferences.  We'll be using the patterned paper, stickers and some solid cardstock. Cost for this workshop is $38.  I can't share Chris' cutting guide with others, BUT, if you can't attend the workshop at my house, I can make you a pre-cut kit that you can assemble at home.  If you're long-distance, shipping costs will apply.  Let me know before the end of May if you'd like one of these kits.  I plan to start cutting and shipping them the last week in May.   




No comments:

Post a Comment