background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Projects for my upcoming Great Gifty Ideas Workshop, Tuesday, November 22nd, 6 p.m. (if we overflow, I may open up another night, Monday, Nov. 21st)

Mandy Leahy posted this project on the Close to My Heart artwork board, and I LOVE it!  Thanks to the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, you can put this together in minutes.

This is another "stamp-lifted"I found posted by Andrea Marie Sherman (her blog is GIRLplusPAPER.blogspot.com).  You can hang it on a tree like an ornament and it's the perfect size for a gift card.

I used to make notepad covers and Post-It note covers all of the time, and I thought it was time we made another one.  The cover is made out of chipboard (I used three pieces so that it could bend) covered with B&T paper from the Roxie kit.  Now that we have the Art Philosophy cartridge, we can add 3D elements like the roses.


This box is made using the Wonderland paper and the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  It's just the perfect size to put a couple packs of cocoa and some candy canes.  If you want pattern on both sides of your paper, but you need it to be a little thicker/sturdier, you can glue two sheets of B&T paper together with spray adhesive, then cut it as one piece on the Cricut.

I saw this project posted last year on the artwork board by Debi Davis, and I thought it was just a fun way to dress up a candy bar!  You can use any patterned paper for the hat and scarf (think scrap bin), so it's an economical project.

No comments:

Post a Comment