background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Scrapbook Spa Getaway

 I had such a wonderful time at the Close to My Heart Scrapbook Spa Getaway!!  What a treat!  This special prize was given to eight lucky Consultants from across the country, and I was so fortunate to be one of them.  We spent the weekend in Heber City, Utah, surrounded by the beautiful mountains.  Kristine and Monica from Close to My Heart were our hosts for the weekend, and they spoiled us rotten.  We scrapbooked, ate wonderful food, scrapbooked, got massages, ate wonderful food, scrapbooked, got pedicures, ate wonderful food, laughed and shared and scrapbooked some more. 
As a special gift to us, Kristine had the artists from Close to My Heart create an original layout for each one of us.  These layouts were absolutely beautiful!
Lots of giggling and silliness--Michelle and I found the stuffed rooster downstairs and thought we'd bring it up for fun!
This is the house we stayed in.  It was so beautiful and comfortable, and the view around it was inspiring.  Wish I could take some of my downline and customers to this place for a scrapbook retreat!

Our eight lucky winners!

Our scrapbooking room was set up in a loft in the house--a perfect place to spend the day making beautiful creations.

We had some light snowfall while we were there--just enough to dust the mountains with white.

Showing off one of my layouts.

Showing off our pedicures.

Deer grazing in the front yard.

Our crew enjoying one of MANY fantastic meals.

Christina, Kristine and Christine

Louise, Christina, Lynn, Michelle and Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment