background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Interactive Card Workshop--May 14th or May 22nd

My customers have been telling me that they want to learn some of these fun interactive cards--cards that pop up, slide out, etc.  So, I sat down and learned how to make some of these fun cards, and I'll be teaching them at my Interactive Card Class on May 14th or May 22nd.  You can also learn how to make some of these fun cards on www.splitcoaststampers.com (look under Resources)
This is a waterfall card--I think it's one of the easiest interactive cards you can make!  This card features the beautiful papers in our Dotty for You paper packet--only $5 with a $35 purchase in the month of May.  To order, visit my website at http://christina.ctmh.com
When you pull down on the tab, you reveal each layer of the waterfall--with a hidden message or image under each flap.

This is a T-slide card, so named because it has a T-shaped mechanism in it that you pull out to reveal the hidden message tab underneath the front panel


I think you could put this puppy on ANYTHING and you've got a winning card (and for only $6.95, "A Bowwow" is a MUST have stamp set). This card is a Surprise Pop-Up Card--when you pull the tag out at the top it slides back a panel to reveal your message below.


This is a Slider Card featuring the May Stamp of the Month. What's fun about this card is that, when you pull out the top tag, the bottom one slides out the bottom. By the way, the sunflowes are stamped in Brown Staz-On ink and colored with our Close to My Heart waterbrush using Sunflower, Chocolate and Olive inks.


No comments:

Post a Comment