background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Perpetual Calendar Class coming up Thursday, June 7th

These perpetual calendars are so fun to make with Close to My Heart's Collage Cubes (Z1737, $14.95).  I made the top set using the Pemberley paper packet and the ones below using the Roxie paper packet (my original inspiration came from Consultant Lynn Como).  The letters are cut using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  If you'd like to attend this workshop on June 7th, let me know!  Cost for the class is $20, which includes your set of Collage Cubes and the paper needed to embellish them (choose from either of the two designs shown).  These calendars also make a great gift because you can use them year after year.   You can order the ready-to-embellish Collage Cubes as well as this adorable paper on my website (http://christina.ctmh.com).



No comments:

Post a Comment