background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Display Trays inspired by Lisa Stenz

When I first saw the display trays that Lisa Stenz had created (lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com), my jaw hit the floor!  I couldn't believe you could create such beautiful things with our new Display Trays.  With Lisa's permission, I have copied her Avonlea Display Tray almost to the letter (well, okay, I used the letter "E" for Eisenhour--ha ha).  If you'd like to make this project, you can sign up for my class on Thursday, Oct. 11th.  Cost is $32.  If you'd like to make this project at home, you'll need a Display Tray, the Avonlea paper packet, and the Avonlea Canvas Shapes.  You can add stamped images and accessorize to your liking.  I used our Colonial White Rosette Ribbon (Z1800), Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon (Z1802), Pearl Badge Buttons from the Wrangler Assortment (Z1780) and bling gems from the Boutique Assortment (Z1763).  Each slot in the Display Tray is 3 x 4 inches, so it's pretty easy cutting, and you'll only use a fraction of the paper from your paper packet.
 
 

This Christmas Display Tray was inspired by a printer's tray that Lisa Stenz made (you can find it on her blog, www.lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com ).  I used our Close to My Heart Display Tray (Z1750, $19.95), and embellished it with Pear & Partridge paper (X7162B, $9.95), the Pear & Partridge Glittery Rub-Ons (X7162C, $4.95), and the Dimensional Elements In Color-Holiday (Z1772, $5.95).  You'll use most of your Dimensional Elements, but you'll still have plenty of paper and rub-ons left to make other projects.   I'm offering this as a workshop class on Monday, Nov. 26th, 6 p.m. and the cost is $34.

No comments:

Post a Comment