background

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Playing with our September Stamp of the Month and the new alcohol based markers

So, I finally sat down to play with our new alcohol-based markers, and I was just blown away by how incredible they are. . .the color is so smooth, and it blends together with no streaks.  You can "layer" colors in a way that you never could with regular markers (check out the leaves).  I'm so excited!!  This card features the September Stamp of the Month.  I stamped the images in Staz-On black ink and colored them with our new alcohol-based markers.  NOTE:  Some of our new markers are not yet in stock--but many of the colors are.  When you purchase the markers, you receive two--two coordinating shades of the same color.  For our scarecrow friend, I used Autumn Terracotta, Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Creme Brulee, Cranberry and Olive.

September will be over before you know it!!  You can order this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase--or you can purchase it for $17.95 alone.  To order, visit my website:  http://christina.ctmh.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment