background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A quick overview of my December Classes

Display Trays--make any of these three trays on December 10th, 6 p.m.  NOTE:  I need to know by December 1st so that I can order the trays and accessories.

 
To make this tray with the Clementine paper and variety of colors, cost is $28.


To make the tray shown above with the Avonlea paper and canvas stickers, cost is $32.

To make this Christmas Display Tray, cost is $34 (includes set of rub-ons and set of chipboard Dimensional Elements).


Come to one of my December hostess clubs and you can make this beautiful Christmas layout.  If you'd like to officially join our club rotations, both of my Monday clubs are taking new members.  Or, if you just really want to make this layout but can't commit to the club, you can attend and place a $20 minimum order when you come.   The first club meets Monday, December 10th, at 10 a.m.  Second club meets Monday, Dec. 17th, at 6:30 p.m.  If you are a card maker, I will have some winter cards or 3D projects designed for you. . .still working on it!

 
Come to the cookie/recipe exchange class and make these adorable "JOY" blocks (made with our My Creations Blocks--Z1746, $3.95 each) on Thursday, December 13th, 6 p.m.  Cost for the class is $15.   For this class, each participant makes a holiday treat (this can be cookies, candy, breads, hot cocoa/tea mix, snack mix, etc.) and brings a copy of her recipe along with her goodie.  Once I get a final head count, I can tell you how much of your treat to bring.  I then divide up the goodies and send everyone home with a sampler platter. . .plus, we might just do a little sampling while we're there!


No comments:

Post a Comment