background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cards from my Christmas Card Marathon

Each fall, I offer a Christmas Card Marathon where my customers can make 20 cards in one night.  I select five card designs and we make four of each design.  Here are the five cards I designed for this year's marathon:

This card features Pear & Partridge paper and the stamp set from the Pear & Partridge card workshop. 

I wanted to show off our fabulous Artiste Cricut Cartridge and show my customers that they can use paper from other non-Christmas paper packs (like Dakota) to make Christmas cards.  The mittens are cut using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge with Barn Red and Pacifica cardstock. 

I don't think my photography skills quite captured this one, because it has some nice sparkle with the Prisma Glitter and Sparkles on it.  I used Whisper and Slate cardstock.  The images are from the Blessings of Peace stamp set (B1406, $9.95).  I stamped them in Whisper Ink

As you can probably already tell, I lean toward simple, clean designs on my cards.  This one is made with the Merry & Bright stamp set (C1510, $13.95).  I put Liquid Glass on top of the "berries" to give it a more 3D look.

I am a SUCKER for snowman stamps!!  I love them all!  I'm particularly fond of this year's new snowman set, Flakey Friends (C1506, $13.95).  I stamped this snowman in Staz-On ink and colored his scarf with our new alcohol markers.  I used the Pemberley paper packet for this card, again showing that you don't have to use Christmas papers to make a cute Christmas card.  I used a bit of our Burlap Ribbon to embellish the message box--I frayed it out to make it look a bit like the ends of a scarf.
You can order the stamp sets, paper and accessories for any of these cards on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment