background

Monday, November 5, 2012

More Display Tray Fun!

I finally got a chance to sit down and make a Display Tray with some of Ellen's senior photos.  This is such a fun way to show off a variety of poses!  You can personalize the tray to go with your child's personality--or even use high school colors and memorabilia.  I think these trays would also be ADORABLE for baby photos!  You can purchase these ready-to-embellish Display Trays on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com (click on SHOP) for only $19.95.  I've decided to offer another Display Tray Class before Christmas because these trays make such a wonderful gift item.  If you'd like to attend, you can make this tray (tweak it to your tastes) or the Avonlea Display Tray that I posted last month.   Class is Monday, December 10th at 6 p.m.  Cost is $30-$35, depending on which tray you select.

1 comment:

  1. These trays will be my weekend project! Thanks for the inspiration! Beautiful artwork and beautiful young woman (inside and out)!

    ReplyDelete